Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sign me up. I'll take the penthouse...


http://www.dynamicarchitecture.net/home.html

5 comments:

  1. I think that the place where this hotel would be built would have to be planned very well. I don't know how well that would hold up going through a hurricane, an earthquake, or a tornado. Also because its moving I think that it might cause structural issues in those types of situations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this building built already in Dubai? Or is the video just the planning stages? I want to get enough money to live in one of these buildings! It seems like once you are in it, you wouldn't even feel the movements but you would just see your surroundings changing outside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know about this building, i get sea sick really quickly, although i think this is a really cool building. i would also have to agree with Dr. Payne that where it is built would have to be some place that is able to withstand some serious natural disasters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can,t imagine how the electric and plumbing lines would be directed. Unless the kitchen and bath are centered and don,t revolve. I'm with, Sara pass the dramamin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That wistling tree must be awsome to experience. I love the interaction between art and the natural world. The two share the specail family relationship. Art was born from human inspiration from the beauty and science the natural world offered. This sculpture appears to sing and exist for it maker, not nesseceraly a human audience.

    ReplyDelete