Welcome! Here you will find syllabi for 3D Design, Sculpture, and Portfolio Development courses and a wealth of material and links to enrich your art making experience and knowledge. Enjoy!
Wow that was really cool..it must have taken a lot of time to record the changes..it was really beautiful though..do you know what country that was in?
This is simply amazing, and watching it in full-screen really is necessary for the impact. The contrast between something so basic to nature as the sky and water with something engineered by humans with materials not made by nature is incredible. I also watched his short film Dungeness and I enjoyed that as well. It had excellent black and white shadowing and began reminding me of early movies, music and all.
Wow that was really cool..it must have taken a lot of time to record the changes..it was really beautiful though..do you know what country that was in?
ReplyDeleteThis is simply amazing, and watching it in full-screen really is necessary for the impact. The contrast between something so basic to nature as the sky and water with something engineered by humans with materials not made by nature is incredible. I also watched his short film Dungeness and I enjoyed that as well. It had excellent black and white shadowing and began reminding me of early movies, music and all.
ReplyDelete